LOA

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Original "Law of Attraction" Classic Masterpiece from 1906

FREE Ebook Download: "Thought Vibration" by William Walker Atkinson (1906) Success Manual Strategist Edition 2010 The Original "Law of Attraction" Classic Masterpiece from 1906 Free Ebook “This is the most important relationship in creation, more important than any physical relationship you have” –Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len Click Here Dear Friend, at the Zero Limits III seminar in Austin, Texas, Dr. Hew Len taught what he referred to as “The Inner Child Meditation”. That meditation has become the single most powerful healing tool I have ever used. I found it to be the secret to releasing the negative emotions and blocks that keep us from our own abundance. Over the years I have been perfecting my own personal approach to this Meditation, by blending Ho’oponopono, Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction. I asked my good friend, and guitar coach Mathew Dixon if he would help create an original score that would help enhance the hypnotic quality of the meditation. The result is a powerful experience that is beyond anything you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment