LOA

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I came across this great website called the Law-of-Attraction-Guide

Do you know that film The Secret where they said; “Do you know this secret gives you everything you want, happiness, health and wealth...”
I was wondering, how come happiness, health and wealth isn’t EVERYONE’S experience?
It sounded so simple when I watched the film that I decided to have another look. I came across this great website called the Law-of-Attraction-Guide and they seemed to be saying that the secret to living your dreams, is the secret to controlling your thought, and this is what so many people have failed to understand. They said, "To attract your most wanted reality you must control your subconscious thought, and, through this control and power of thought, you will find the remedy to any and every, condition of your life!"
Sounded good so I checked it out some more, and it seems that they have their own training program called "Unlock The Power of You
In fact, this course uses a system Napoleon Hill used, to master the Law of Attraction, you know, the gut that wrote Think and Grow Rich.
Anyway, I signed up for the Free Stuff, which is full of Audios and Videos, enlightening stuff!
I am on the 4th week now and the exercises have really made me see things differently. You might want to check it out :-) You'll find the Free Stuff on this page; Check it out here
Let Me know How you like it
Speak soon. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment