LOA

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Taking Care of Mom

Please give what you can even if it is just 1 dollar every little bit helps.
Thank you all! Please share this post!

We first noticed changes in her a few years ago when she started forgetting how to do everyday tasks. Over time she progressively got worse. My husband and I are determined to keep mom at home. I refuse to put her in a home for the elderly. She spent 45 years as a nurse taking care of (ironically) those with Alzhiemers. And she was dedicated to giving each patient the best possible care. She spent another 10 years volunteering for our senior program here in town receiving many awards including The Presidents Volunteer Award. My Husband and I are spending most of what we make caring for her and her needs. And we do so happily. But we could use some help. I was reluctant to come here to ask for help but felt it was time to reach out to others. Anything offered will be greatly appreciated.







No comments:

Post a Comment